Saturday, November 8, 2008

SATURDAY SAUNTERING

Like every morming I checked the enclosure and found it was unfixed by uncle's U , so in few seconds I sneaked out and go strait to visit my friend Talia.
I know she usually spend Sunday with us, but it's nice to have some exercise and to have a ride in the car to back home.
Then i was thinking it should be nice to teach my puppy some adventure, so I went back home y myself, picked up the young boy and went with him to Talia's home.

We had fun together in the back of the car, and Puppy was very proud when he saw the face of Uncle's U who didn't expected the Puppy there !!!

Now the weather is bad so we enjoy to stay together with the cats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun day, Vivi! I love to ride in the car and got to go on a little ride myself today with four other dogs. It was over too soon!

Are you lonely with just you and Puppy?

Your pals,

Petey and Mica

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's so nice to see you being a good mummy and teaching your puppy a sense of adventure!

Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan