Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday in Perche



ViVi


I had a trip to visit my friends Tom and Tama Chan today. #1 and Uncle's U were busy here and there and I had long and fast runs in the fields and Tom's care in the house....
But we aren't allowed in this room.....



Mrs Viña and little Sir spent time tanning in the garden in their Mobil Home.
Just during the room's cleaning.....well: a bit too long may be? It was a little smelling there.....


Tama Chan's sister : " May Chan" was on the trip too. Uncle's U makes diversion and shows things flying....

5 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a wonderful perch you have there!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

"Little Smelly????" IT STANK!!!!

May-Chan was so cute in her Puppia Harness! #1 has ordered one for me too!!!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Isis said...

Oh I do love your carrier/pen it's utterly lovely! :) You have a very nice harness too... I shall have to put a lot of things on my KissMouse list! ;)

Purrs,
Isis
xx

Anonymous said...

Vivi, it sounds like you and Tom had a wonderful time, I bet you are all poopied out :)
hehe I don't want to know where the smelly came from... :P haha
Miss May-Chan you is just as beautiful as your sisfur.. how could such beauty have been blessed to both girls? Mother Nature was kind :)
V-V

LZ said...

Oh you have a Puppia harness!!! I've been raving about mine for years.

Latte